Iconic restaurant brand to celebrate autumn with limited-time drinks and its own CELEBRATED Monte Cristo
Dallas, TX (RestaurantNews.com) Off the heels of its breakout role in About Fate starring Emma Roberts, Bennigans is continuing the craic (fun) this fall and is inviting its loyal guests to become listed on in with new cocktails and the Legendary brands favorite day of the entire year National Monte Cristo Day!
From now until Oct. 4, The American Legend will shake, stir and serve premium, handcrafted cocktails that highlight the festive flavors of fall. Guests can toast to the harvest season with one of these specialty cocktails:
- NEW Autumn Peach Basil Berry Smash A cozy, spiced mix of fresh muddled blackberries, basil leaves, and fresh lime juice; shaken with Jim Beam Peach Bourbon, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, cranberry juice and Red Bull Blue Edition, then strained over fresh ice.
- NEW Falling Leaves Sangria Fall in love this year with Jim Beam Apple Bourbon, Woodbridge Moscato, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Monin Stone Fruit, apple juice, orange zest, some nutmeg and a cinnamon sugar rim.
- NEW Sweater Weather Breeze Have the cool autumn breeze with a handcrafted mixture of fresh muddled mint, lime juice, Paddys Irish Whiskey, Monin Granny Smith Apple, Finest Call Mojito Mix and Sprite.
- Blueberry Harvest Margarita The return of a Legend, featuring Sauza Blue 100% Agave Tequila, DeKuyper Triple Sec, Finest Call Premium Lemon Sour, fresh blueberries and Red Bull Blue Edition. Served with a lemon wedge and sugar rim.
- Samuel Adams Octoberfest Five roasts of barley masterfully blended to produce a delicious harmony of sweet flavors, including caramel and toffee. The beer is kept from being overly sweet by the elegant bitterness imparted by the German Noble hops.
- Meiomi Pinot Noir A rich garnet color with a ruby edge, your wine opens to reveal lifted fruit aromas of bright strawberry and jammy fruit, mocha and vanilla, alongside oak notes. Expressive boysenberry, blackberry, dark cherry, juicy strawberry and toasty mocha flavors lend complexity and depth on the palate.
The hooley (party) doesnt stop there! On Friday, Sept. 17, the iconic restaurant brand known because of its Irish hospitality will celebrate National Monte Cristo Day and, not coincidentally, Halfway to St. Paddys Day!
So famous that it has its national holiday, the planet Famous Monte Cristo is honey-wheat bread layered with tender ham, roasted turkey, Swiss and American cheeses, batter-dipped, gently fried, coated in powdered sugar and served with red raspberry preserves for dipping. Many have tried and none can duplicate the trick recipe!
Were thrilled to start fall with this friends plus some wonderful new menu items, said Chairman and CEO Paul Mangiamele. Our holiday is strictly halfway to St. Paddys Day for grounds, and were focused on staying true to your culture and traditions throughout the year! National Monte Cristo Day is among well known celebrations and its own an ideal occasion to invite our guests to indulge and release their inner Irish-ness!
To find out more on Halfway to St. Paddys Day festivities, please contact your neighborhood Bennigans. For the nearest location, menu, hours, and extra information, visit Bennigans.com.
Youre with friends at Bennigans. The American Legend!
About Legendary Restaurant Brands
Legendary Restaurant Brands owns the iconic Bennigans and Steak and Ale brands the pioneers of casual dining. Bennigans is really a high-energy neighborhood full-service restaurant that’s redefining and leading casual dining again. With chef-driven food, innovative drinks and warm, friendly Irish hospitality, this Legendary brand delivers memorable dining experiences to every guest and will be offering a franchise model with the capacity of compelling returns on investment. The polished, fast-casual brand Bennigans On The Fly was created for non-traditional venues, including hotels, or as a delivery-only virtual model which can be operated out of a preexisting commercial kitchen. Steak and Ale is another American Original poised for a triumphant return. Redefined as a 21st Century polished-casual concept, the brand new Steak and Ale will once more set the typical for affordable, family-friendly steakhouses.
To become listed on Bennigans Legendary franchise family,visit LegendaryRestaurantBrands.com or call 800.804.5049.
- More from Bennigans