Kraft Heinz announced a voluntary recall around 5,760 cases of Capri Sun Wild Cherry Flavored Juice Drink Blend after discovering that diluted cleaning solution contaminated a production line. The recall only concerns the Wild Cherry flavor, but all the impacted lots were sold in america.
Which means its time and energy to check your pantry to make sure you as well as your children dont drink any contaminated Capri Sun.
Capri Sun Wild Cherry juice recall
Kraft Heinz announced the Capri Sun Wild Cherry recall on its website. The business says it discovered the problem after receiving several consumer complaints concerning the taste of the drink. The business says its already dealing with retail partners and distributors to eliminate the recalled products from circulation.
Whenever customers or manufacturers locate a foreign contaminant in foods, recalls are bound to check out. Another recent example concerns certain pizzas which were recalled since they might contain bits of metal.
The next identifiers can help you determine if the Capri Sun in your pantry is area of the recall:
- Product Size: 6.6 FL OZ
- Name of Product: Capri Sun Wild Cherry Flavored Juice Drink Blend
- Packaging Description: Individual foil pouches packed in paperboard cartons. Note:Cases shipped to retailers include 4 cartons which are shrink-wrapped together. The merchandise comes by the carton at retail.
- Manufacturer Code on Pouch: 25JUN2023 WXX LYY ####. Note: #### will be between 0733-0900 for products suffering from this problem. XX could be 01, 02, 03, 04, 09, or 10. YY could be 01 through 12.
- Manufacturer Code on Carton: 25JUN2023 WXX #### CT1404. Note: #### will be between 0733-1000 for products suffering from this problem. XX could be 01, 02, or 03.
- Carton UPC: 0 8768400100 4
- Case UPC: 87684 00409 00
Each Capri Sun Wild Cherry case has four cartons. Subsequently, each carton has 10 pouches. Which means the recall affects about 230,400 pouches of Wild Cherry juice drinks.
List of positive actions
Heinz advises customers who purchased the Capri Sun Wild Cherry drinks which are section of the recall never to consume the merchandise. They ought to return it to the store they first got it from.
The business also says buyers can contact Kraft Heinz to find out whether their Capri Sun supply is section of the recall. They are able to also call to get reimbursement. Youll find contact information as of this link.
The recall announcement doesnt mention any cases of undesireable effects after drinking the contaminated Capri Sun Wild Cherry juice. However, if youre concerned about medical issues or have observed any observeable symptoms after drinking these juices, you need to talk to your physician.