Garmin turns 32 this season. Because you cant purchase a company something special, treat you to ultimately a fresh watch with Garmins birthday salewere partial to the fnix 6S, that is around $250 off, with respect to the model you select.
Weve featured Garmin watches often inside our coverage, from our Instinct 2 Solar review to naming the Vivomove HR because the best hybrid smartwatch with heartrate monitor. The fnix 6S enables you to combine mapping, music, and pace thinking about your workouts so that you can take full advantage of your marathon prep. It includes a built-in heart sensor and pulse oximeter, and a lot of built-in programs for practically every sport. The 42mm and 47mm standard watch is for sale for $449.99, $200 off its $649.99 retail price. The Sapphire model, built with scratch-free Sapphire sapphire glass, is $549.99, $200 of its $749.99 retail price. The Solar model with built-in solar charging, is $599.99, $200 off its $799.99 retail price. The 51mm case of the typical, Sapphire, and Solar models are for sale for $549.99, $599.99, and $699.99, respectively.
Benefit from Garmins birthday sale fastit ends Sept. 18, since no party can last forever. Heres what else is for sale within the festivities:
- Tacx NEO Bike Smart Trainer $2,799 (Was $3,199.99)
- Forerunner 735XT $149.99 (Was $349.99)
- Instinct Esports Edition $139.99 (Was $299.99)
- Approach S60 $249.99 (Was 399.99)
- vvoactive 4S $199.99 (Was $349.99)
- Forerunner 945 LTE $499.99 (Was $599.99)
- Garmin DriveSmart 65 & Traffic $199.99 (Was $269.99)
- Lily-Classic Edition $149.99 (Was $199.99)
- GPSMAP 79 Series $324.99 (Was $349.99)