It’s been months because the incident between Will Smith and Chris Rock occurred at the Oscars. However, details associated with the incident continue steadily to arise. Recently, Chris Rock reportedly distributed to a crowd he was invited to come back to the show next year, but this time around as a bunch.
Based on the Arizona Republic, Sunday night Chris took the stage at the Arizona Financial Theatre in downtown Phoenix when he reportedly shared he received an offer to come back to the Oscars next year as a bunch. However, he told the audience he declined the offer and compared a go back to the award show, to someone time for the scene of a crime.
The neighborhood paper continued to talk about that Chris referenced the O.J. Simpson murder case, and said that time for the Oscars will be like asking Nicole Brown Simpson to return to the restaurant.
The paper also shared that Chris briefly discussed the incident during his time on stage and shared just how much it hurt, saying,
Hes larger than me. Hawaii of Nevada wouldn’t normally sanction a fight between me and can Smith.
Also during his performance in Phoenix, Chris also shared he received an offer to accomplish a brilliant Bowl commercial, but he declined that opportunity aswell. It had been not mentioned which brand reached out to him concerning the commercial.
As previously reported, last month, Will Smith made his first on-camera appearance because the incident at the Oscars and issued another apology to Chris Rock.
In a video that has been shared on his social platforms, Will said, I was fogged out by that time. Its all fuzzy. I reached out to Chris and the message that returned is that hes not prepared to talk, so when he is, he’ll reach out. THEREFORE I will tell you Chris, I am sorry for you, my behavior was unacceptable and Im here when youre prepared to talk.
There’s still no word on if both have spoken to one another since Wills last apology.
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94