Singapore, Sept 9, 2022 – (ACN Newswire) – Infocus International Group has released the brand new date of Renewable Energy Project Finance & Financial Modelling online workshop – and it’ll be commencing go on the 13rd September 2022.
In the global marketplace of 2020, both developed and developing economies urgently have to master the main element techniques and models for financing the transformation to renewable generation while strengthening the reliability of new energy markets and systems. Today’s renewable energy frameworks and markets feature more innovative incentives to structure and analyse RE financial models to make sure that PF transactions are bankable, and comply with RE generation availability and system reliability requirements.
Today’s wind, solar, hydro, biomass, and geothermal project finance (PF) transactions need a more impressive range of expertise not merely in programming more sophisticated and flexible financial models, but additionally in incorporating the most recent risk mitigation and credit enhancement instruments. This online course covers both key PF financial modeling requirements and techniques, risk analysis instruments, in addition to bankability practices. The aim of this course would be to provide participants having an enhanced knowledge of the financial modelling and key documentation requirements of most interested parties to today’s RE PF transactions. This programme gives you proven PF modelling techniques and transaction management techniques that may allow you to quantitatively assess risks, resolve constraints, and reach project financial closure. The practical models for wind, solar, hydro, biomass, and geothermal PF models will undoubtedly be demonstrated by way of a group of real case types of projects and transactions from Southeast Asia, South Asia, the center East, Europe, and THE UNITED STATES.
Head of Legal of Low Carbon Contracts Company shared, “I have already been very impressed with the course content sufficient reason for the trainer’s knowledge, experience and delivery. I’m not just a numbers person however the trainer has enabled me to finally understand a financial model!”
“The trainer has in-depth knowledge in the topic. The discussion is great, especially since the majority of the participants are seasoned players with the, so a successful discussion indeed,” said Regional Finance Controller of ib vogt.
1. Special requirements for managing Renewable Energy (RE) limited recourse project finance transactions
2. Key requirements of Renewable Energy investments: Technical, management & investment requirements of reliable RE power systems & electricity markets
3. Designing RE financial models part 1: Financial model design requirements & work plan management
4. Designing RE financial models part 2: RE PF financial model capital expenditures and profit & loss statements
5. Designing RE financial models part 3: Programming balance sheets and reviewing & stress-testing solar, wind, hydro, biomass & geothermal PF models
6. Summary interactive wind/solar project financing group exercise: Evaluating an RE PF financial model for risk allocation, transaction closure and post-transaction economic regulation & tariff adjustment
On the list of tips to be addressed:
– Identify key requirements of limited-recourse Project Finance for Renewable Energy transactions, Power Purchase Agreements
– (PPAs) & PF documentation management
– Review solar, wind, hydro, biomass & geothermal PF financial model design requirements, presentation & formatting standards
– Program financial statements, cash flows, profit & loss statements and managing international accounting standards for RE PF transactions
– Project RE PF balance sheets, SPV reserve accounts, PF refinancing, and conducting sensitivity analyses
– Oversee the look and overview of RE PF financial models based on your personal company’s risk profile and corporate goals
– Apply clear investment incentives and renewable energy credit (REC), feed-in-tariffs (FIT), and credit enhancements for bankable private investments in RE generation
– Manage and oversee successful renewable power project finance transactions
Desire to find out more?
Simply email to emilia[at]infocusinternational.com or call +65 6325 0210 to acquire your FREE COPY of event brochure. To learn more, please visit www.infocusinternational.com/renewable-project-finance
About Infocus International Group
Infocus International is really a global business intelligence provider of strategic information and professional services for diverse business communities.
Infocus International recognises clients’ needs and responds with innovative and result oriented programmes. All products are founded on quality value content in diverse subject matter, and the best quality level is ensured through intensive and in-depth general market trends from local and international insights.
Copyright 2022 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.