The brand new GOD, THE FATHER of the Rings prequel series isn’t a long way away now, premiering on Prime Video Sept. 1 (or Sept. 2, based on your time and effort zone). On Tuesday, Amazon announced that not just one but two episodes of The Rings of Power will land on premiere day.
The episodes are set to drop simultaneously worldwide, then your release schedule changes for all of those other season. Episodes will arrive three hours later, going from 6 p.m. PT to 9 p.m. PT.
The Rings of Power premiere release schedule
Here’s once the first two episodes of GOD, THE FATHER of the Rings: The Rings of Power will premiere in your time and effort zone.
- 6 p.m. PDT — Thursday, Sept.1
- 9 p.m. EDT — Thursday, Sept. 1
- 10 p.m. Brazil — Thursday, Sept. 1
- 2 a.m. UK — Friday, Sept. 2
- 3 a.m. Central European SUMMER MONTHS — Friday, Sept. 2
- 5: 30 a.m. India Standard Time — Friday, Sept. 2
- 10 a.m. Japan Standard Time — Friday, Sept. 2
- 11 a.m. Australia — Friday, Sept. 2
- 1 p.m. New Zealand — Friday, Sept. 2
Timings for all of those other season
Episodes are dropping three hours later compared to the premiere time for all of those other season.
- 9 p.m. PDT — Thursdays
- 12 a.m. EDT — Fridays
- 1 a.m. Brazil — Fridays
- 5 a.m. UK Fridays
- 6 a.m. CEST — Fridays
- 9: 30 a.m. IST — Fridays
- 1 p.m. JST — Fridays
- 2 p.m. AU — Fridays
- 4 p.m. NZ — Fridays
Set a large number of years prior to the Lord of the Rings, The Rings of Power covers the major events of Middle-earth’s Second Age. They are the forging of the Rings of Power, the rise of Sauron, and the final alliance between Elves and men.