Welcome to the week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from over the Web to assist you learn what’s next.
- Run your practice just like a well-oiled machine Steps to make your medical practice run (almost) perfectly (Medical Economics)
- One company is bringing healthcare direct to rural homes This startup just raised $50 million to create more doctors to rural areas (Forbes)
- The pandemic didn’t just burn up residents, it didn’t provide them with a raise either Physician resident salaries stagnate through pandemic (Healthcare Dive)
- Health equity is essential, but no-one knows how exactly to take action Industry widely sees equity as important, but lacks concrete steps to handle it, survey finds (Fierce Healthcare)
- Hospitals were ranked on care quality CMS just rated 3,000+ hospitals from 1 to 5 stars. Observe how yours fared (Advisory Board)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the country’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. Grabl spent some time working in healthcare staffing for a lot more than 20 years. CompHealth is portion of the CHG Healthcare category of companies.