Welcome to the week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from over the Web to assist you learn what’s next.
- The amount of individuals who never really had COVID is shrinking Never really had COVID-19? You shouldn’t be so sure (Advisory Board)
- Supply isn’t maintaining the demand for new physicians The U.S. physician shortage will still only get worse. Listed below are potential solutions (Time)
- The conflict of digital data and HIPAA Most patients be worried about data privacy, AMA survey says (Healthcare Dive)
- Young doctors want better work environments Millennial physicians are setting healthier standards for work-life balance (Health eCareers)
- From physician to CEO Viewpoint: Physicians are best equipped to lead healthcare organizations (Becker’s Hospital Review)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the country’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. Grabl spent some time working in healthcare staffing for a lot more than 20 years. CompHealth is section of the CHG Healthcare category of companies.