With minutes proving harder and harder ahead by, forward Christian Pulisichas discussed the chance of a move away with the Chelsea hierarchy come early july.
Since arriving from German side Borussia Dortmund in a57.6 million move, the American has endured a stop-start life at Chelsea. Patches of form have already been accompanied by brutal injury luck, and the 23-year-old has fallen right out of favor with manager Thomas Tuchel.
Having only been on the pitch for 76 minutes over the Blues first 4 domestic matches, Pulisic again voiced his need to depart searching for consistent minutes, though he could be set to be disappointed.
In accordance with Paul Tenorio, the Blues are unwilling to grant Pulisic financing move come early july. There is interest domestically through Manchester United and Newcastle along with abroad, but Chelsea desire to keep your hands on him this upcoming season.
Scroll to keep
The American’s contract has two more years and he was available to extending it to facilitate financing move, but Chelsea weren’t interested.
Given the impending World Cup and his prominent role within the American national team, the 23-year-old is searching for consistent minutes to develop his form in preparation because of this. He will will have to hope he is able to earn much more minutes at Stamford Bridge.
Read More Chelsea Stories
- Report: Chelsea Open Talks For Crystal Palace Winger Wilfried Zaha
- Report: Chelsea Offer Armando Broja & Conor Gallagher for Evertons Anthony Gordon
- Chelsea Defender Ethan Ampadu Set TO BECOME LISTED ON Italian Side Spezia
- ‘You Cannot GET THIS TO Decision’ – Thomas Tuchel On Conor Gallagher And Thiago Silva
- ‘I Take Full Responsibility’ – Conor Gallagher On His Red Card Against Leicester City
- Fabrizio Romano Tips Chelsea to Sign Frenkie de Jong Over Liverpool
- We Got a Two-Goal Advantage & Defended Well – Raheem Sterling on the 2-1 Win Against Leicester City
- Chelsea’s Confirmed Champions League Group E Fixtures And Dates
- ‘Thanks To The Fans’ – Ruben Loftus-Cheek Reacts To Chelsea 2-1 Leicester City