After Jurgen Klopp seemed to execute a u-turn regarding Liverpool’s have to generate a midfielder prior to the transfer window closes, a complete host of names have already been associated with a proceed to Anfield.
Brighton’s brilliant young midfielderMoises Caicedois among the players rumoured to be on the Reds radar although manager Graham Potter played down the probability of a move ahead of Thursday’s deadline.
Not surprisingly, the 20-year-old is still associated with Liverpool and Seagulls CEO Paul Barber toldtalkSPORT(via Liverpool Echo) he doesn’t believe that the talented youngster will undoubtedly be phased by the speculation.
Moises Caicedo did well but he could be still an extremely young player. We realize with young players form may also be inconsistent and we dont want the type of pressure on Moises these forms of headlines create. But he could be an extremely level-headed son. He is a lot more than capable of coping with it, inside our opinion.
Scroll to keep
He’s got settled in to the Premier League fantastically and potentially he’s got got a global Cup to check forward to aswell. Its an extremely good time for Moises and were delighted to possess him.”
This seems a virtually impossible deal to accomplish before Thursday’s deadline with Brighton not looking for the amount of money meaning it could have a huge offer to create them to the negotiating table.
Caicedo’s reputation keeps growing quickly that could imply that the Reds may also be priced out of a deal in the long run aswell.
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- Reliable Journalist Shuts Down Konrad Laimer To Liverpool Transfer Rumours
- Virgil Van Dijk Sends Clear Transfer Plea To Liverpool’s Board And Recruitment
- Potter Not Suprised Moises Caicedo Is Generating Interest Amid Liverpool Rumours
- Journalist Names Three Realistic Midfield Options Liverpool Could Sign Before Transfer Window Closes
- Report: Liverpool Have ‘Upper-Hand’ Over Real Madrid For Jude Bellingham
- Watch: Liverpool 9-0 Bournemouth Match Highlights | Sensational Reds Back At It