Most business leaders are conflict avoiders when to involves their staff. It has become worse recently with plenty of anger and fear driven conflict on the planet.
This avoidance can hurt an organization because without communicating different points of view, growth could be stopped. How can you encourage visitors to have critical conversations and healthy conflict? That is even more complicated today with so many topics in the news headlines that folks have differences in opinion without instigating toxic tendencies.
On THE TINY Business Radio Show, I talk to Gabe Karp about his successful approaches for healthy conflict. He spent the initial a decade of his career as an effort lawyer. Gabe later joined a little technology startup among the key executives who grew ePrize (now Merkle) into among the top digital promotions companies on the planet. Then entered the planet of capital raising and currently sits on the boards of several companies in the Detroit Venture Partners and Lightbank portfolios. Gabe has negotiated business and finance deals in the vast sums of dollars, and sometimes speaks on embracing healthy conflict.
He’s got a fresh book out called Dont Get Mad at Penguins.
- How can you encourage visitors to have critical conversations without instigating toxic tendencies?
- How toxicity appears to grow within social media marketing. How do we avoid social media marketing comments which are considered toxic?
- How can you encourage visitors to have critical conversations especially today with so many topics in the news headlines that folks have differences in opinion without instigating toxic tendencies?
- Why way too many leaders believe that the key to raised performance and synergy is reducing conflict, once the truth is that lots of teams would reap the benefits of more conflict every day.
- What does healthy conflict appear to be, how can you cultivate it, and how do it result in breathtaking and sustainable results?